I love photographing dogs and being a dog owner myself of two mischievous beagles, I enjoy the challenge as not all dogs sit to command, mine will but only for a few seconds.
How I work
I offer outdoor lifestyle photoshoots doing both portraits (with props, if desired) and action shots lasting sometimes between 1-2 hours depending on the walk and location, whereby I capture your dog out and about in a more natural environment. I start the session by getting to know your dog and getting them used to my camera and don't worry if they don't sit still, we'll just wait until your dog is relaxed in their surroundings before I start photographing them. Patience is key.
Dog photoshoot sessions start from £175.00 (travel may be extra if beyond 30 miles from DE11 and charged at £0.40p per mile) and I cover the whole of the UK. £75.00 booking fee secures your booking and is deducted off your chosen package after the photoshoot has taken place.
What you get as standard with the Photography Package & FAQs:
- Experienced dog photographer and my time (usually 1-2 hours per photoshoot ) if we run over just a little, there is no additional cost
- A consultation meeting via Skype or email/telephone to discuss the photoshoot in greater detail
- Before the photoshoot, I will get to know your dog a little so that they become used to me and the camera
- On location shoot - somewhere pre-arranged or your favourite dog walking place
- Portrait shoot with family members if required
- All editing no limit on the number of photos
- A secure online gallery for viewing and to share with family and friends
- Super quality prints/USBs and other Printed Media from one of the UK's best photography printing labs
- Private viewing is available upon request where you can see the edited images on a big screen as well as receiving advice on the best sizes for your images in print form/wall art
- No pressure to buy anything other than your chosen package - the choice is completely yours
- Depending on the weather - you may want to bring some waterproof clothing and footwear and of course during the colder months, it's essential to wrap up warm.
Please get in touch to receive my detailed pricing list for more information by using the Contact Me form. Alternatively, see main prices and packages tab on my website. All photoshoot sessions must be be reserved with a non-refundable booking fee of £75.00 to secure your booking. In case of adverse weather conditions or illness, the photoshoot can be rescheduled at a later date and your booking fee transferred accordingly.