Equine photography by TMS Photography, based in Derbyshire but covering the UK.
I love photographing hoses and being a horse owner myself of one dapple grey Irish Draught Sport Horse, I understand how horses work.. I offer outdoor lifestyle photoshoots doing both portraits (with props, if desired) and action shots lasting sometimes between 1-2 hours depending on the walk and location whereby, I capture your true bond with a series of storytelling imagery.
Equine photoshoot sessions start from £175.00 (travel may be extra if beyond 30 miles from DE11 and charged at £0.40p per mile) and I cover the whole of the UK. A £75.00 booking fee secures your booking and is deducted off your chosen package after the photoshoot has taken place.
What you get as standard with the Photography Package & FAQs:
- Experienced equine photographer and my time (usually 1-2 hours per photoshoot ) if we run over just a little, there is no additional cost
- A consultation meeting via Skype or email/telephone to discuss the photoshoot in greater detail
- Before the photoshoot, I will get to know your horse a little so that they become used to me and the camera
- On location shoot - somewhere pre-arranged or your favourite horse riding place be it a bridleway or the beach
- Portrait shoot with 2/3 outfit changes
- All editing no limit on the number of photos
- A secure online gallery for viewing and to share with family and friends
- Super quality prints/USBs and other Printed Media from one of the UK's best photography printing labs
- Private viewing is available upon request where you can see the edited images on a big screen as well as receiving advice on the best sizes for your images in print form/wall art
- No pressure to buy anything other than your chosen package - the choice is completely yours
- Depending on the weather during the colder months, it's essential to wrap up warm unless of course you are feeling brave.
- I do cover all seasons when it comes to equine photography
- If the session has to be cancelled due to either illness, lameness in horse or other health issues, adverse weather then the photoshoot will be rearranged and your booking fee transferred accordingly
- Please note - if you choose to ride your horse without protective head wear you do so at your own risk. All children under the age of 16 will require a signed Consent form from the parent/guardian if they wish for photos without protective headwear when sitting/riding their pony/horse.
Please get in touch to receive my detailed pricing list for more information by using the Contact Me form. Alternatively, see main prices and packages tab on my website. All photoshoot sessions, must be be reserved with a non-refundable booking fee of £75.00 to secure your booking.